View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 06:47 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default today I have really been on a spending spree

I didn't sleep much last night as usual. I wonder if it partially related to lack of sleep. I bought some psoriasis cream but I knew I have to make an appt with my skin doctor.my toe has been hurting. I bought another pair of reading glasses with my new prescription. I just bought a pair from china but they take so long to be delivered. I bought two pairs of glasses with new prescription for seeing far. I bought a pair of shoes as if I don't have enough. I bought 10 bottles of hair mousse at a great price. Those should last me a long time. I am so tired.
I still feel high from the eye exam. now worried about the foot. It is sh@tty to have generalized anxiety disorder. I sent out the driver's license renewal., my rent check and another bill.I had chinese food yesterday, General Tse's, really fattening and hard boiled eggs for dinner. I guess I am racing. I think I bought something else, oh yes, a set of colorful knives. I listened to classical music most of the night and had a couple of cups of coffee
I don't know if i will go to the senior center this week. as long as I stay home and in bed I am not depressed
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-02-2017), Dmom3005 (04-03-2017), Mari (04-02-2017), OhKay (04-02-2017)