Old 04-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Some security products I've used in the past ( I use Linux now, not Windows) -
Free Internet Security | Why Comodo Internet Security Suite for PC?

They also have more secure browser options - one like Chrome & one like Firefox..
Secure Web Browser | Fastest Free Dragon Browser from Comodo
Comodo IceDragon Browser | Download Free Internet Browser

I also used a paid internet security suite back when many virus, worms, trojans & malware were in the news..I had Win XP Back then.
When time to renew came around they offered a nice discount & it was for 3 computers so it was worth it at the time..
I did use the 30 day trials of all the top security - some I didn't care for the format and some were draggy on my system.. But that wa s10 yrs ago , so I'm sure some formats have changed.
But most of the top ones are still in the top 10 lists.. almost all let you do a free trial period , then uninstall and try another.. back then the Norton product was hard to fully remove, so I would avoid it for that reason, might not be the case now tho..Bit defender may have been fiddly too back then..

some comparison lists - If you click the link to each product you should see the free trial offers-
The Best Security Suites of 217 | PCMag.com
Best Internet Security Software of 217 (Total Protection Bundles)
http://www.toptenreviews.com/softwar...ites-software/

You should be able to see a few screen shots @ each site too, so you can see the format, some are not as easy to navigate, some are. Kaspersky seemed to have a lot of settings, but you can just run it as it comes without digging into those..