View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 05:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

zygopetalum, I understand how confusing computers can be. If you don't feel up to doing this then there are other ways I can help you. Before you download anything let me know. Also when running a program as an administrator you will not need to enter any passwords.

Also please understand I might not be here in the next few days to help you. We got some bad news on my wife. Just found out she has Kidney Cancer.

Going to urologist today for more tests in a large city and hope to find out how they are going to treat this. From there who knows what is next. It is a small mass on her right Kidney so lets hope they caught it early.

She will be 68 in a few weeks but otherwise in great health. She has never smoked and looks much younger than she really is. She also walks at least three miles and day and continues to do this even after finding out about her problem. She has a great attitude which helps a lot. She also feels great except for being a little nervous now. I am a wreck but with God's help I will make it through this.

Found this after first the ultrasound and then Cat scan. She went in for regular blood work and they found a small amount of blood in her urine. Her blood work looked normal. Doctor didn't like seeing the trace of blood in urine as they had found a trace back last year but meds cleared it up. This time the meds did not.

Please pray for her and me also as we head into the weeks ahead. This has had us on edge for several days until we got the call two week ago after they did the ultra sound. Then Cat scan showed it much clearer. Mass is 1.4 x 2.4 CM which I understand is not all that big.

I will try and log back here to check on your computer as I find time.. For now I got to take care of my wife of 47 years. Wish us luck and again I will check back in on you. Tom

Last edited by threeputt; 04-03-2017 at 05:27 AM.
threeputt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote