View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 03:39 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Medication tolerance

Hello All...

I am a 30 yr old female. I was diagnosed with TN on January 6 2012.. since then I have had 2 gamma knife procedures, 2MVDs and a brain surgery to do Neuro-licis on the nerve.. however I've also tried EVERY anti seizure medication or there as well as now I am currently on 10mg of methadone 3 times a day, and have dilaudid for breakthrough pain.. however.. I have built up a tolerance to my dilaudid. As most of you know, it happens, it sucks, and I just need something else! I've come to the conclusion I need pain medication to help control this. NOTHING else is working for me.. yes I've tried cbd.. it makes me sick.. yes I've tried kratom.. it was a joke. It gives you the euphoria but no pain relief.. and it tastes like ***. Lol.. so, no thank you! I need pain management.. do any of you wonderful warriors have a suggestion of what you ask my pain management doctor for? It was suggested to try M.S. contin... I'm aware of the possibility of adduction. At this point, I don't care. I'll deal with addiction if I'm pain free. I also suffer from fibromyalgia, lupus, ms, ptsd, anxiety and endometriosis. I'm DONE hurting. Please help!!
Lparsons04 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote