View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 05:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 1st full treatment complete....So far so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Is Ocrevus an infusion? I'm looking forward to hearing the good and bad from those taking it. Like you I'm very hesitant to use something that remains in your system for an extended time.
I got into the study they launched right before the FDA approval and my first treatment is done with the next in September? It is an infusion. I have had no side effects and that alone makes it worth it. I feel like I have more energy. I hope it does have some reversal effects but that remains to be seen. I like the fact it is an infusion and not a pill/shot as I've had pharmacy mix ups in delivery that impacted my schedule before.

My nephew is graduating with two masters in microbiology and immunology next month. He read through all their trial information and encouraged me to do this. He said biologics are much safer than synthetics. Although I love my neuro doctor, my nephew loves me so his opinion on it was crucial for me.
Mcsisters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (04-04-2017), agate (06-01-2017), bddouglas (04-10-2017), Debbie D (04-09-2017), tkrik (05-15-2017)