View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 11:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

who can focus on anything when you are hurting like this? ack.

Sandy- I am keeping my fingers crossed for the same results.

Mucker- Good to keep an eye on that liver. !!

Hope- do you still have your thyropid monitored with all else you have going on? Seems like it would be hard to mnitor just by symptoms alone, but that letting it get wacky again can't possibly be helpful. Are you still feeling better BTW?

My doc put me on 75mcg of levothyroxin. I started off yesterday feeling really nauseous after i took it, but then when i was able to get the pain meds down after i really perked up. I sure have my fingers crossed.

My hunch is that this has been going on for several years, i noticed my morning temps were low when I was trying to convieve my middle baby (late '02). I had thought about having it checked at the time, but didn't. (i thought maybe it was just my basal thermometer). That's it for me, any time i have a hunch i am getting myself in to have it checked..from now on!!!!

I really believe everyone comes with conditions that are sub par, but the more that is thrown at us, the less we can compensate for. I frankly haven't felt awake since I had baby #2. But everyone tells you (and I really expected) that it is normal baby stuff.....

When baby #3 came and dd #1 got dx'ed ADD, and baby 3 turned up asthma and i got TOS pretty much all at once, well, i have sure been struggling since then. Just sooooo tired all the time. My husband says i am lazy and/or need to get an exercise some, but I know it has been more than that. I mean, i know a little cardio each day will make me feel better, but it isn't enough to make me feel "good" and i can't even drag myself to the gym most days anymore. I have also attributed my inability to focus on things to an ADD dx I had 1.5 year ago, but maybe it is just the thyroid and/or chronic pain doing it's thing.

It is SO VERY DIFFICULT to understand what "normal" is supposed to feel like because we just can't be in someone else's skin to experience it.

For me, it just had to be quite unbearable before i have really bothered to get things checked out. I knew while is was preggers with 2 and 3 that i felt really crappy all the time, and I used to have these crazy blood sugar drops and could not get moving. here were plenty of pregnant folks around me that didn't feel half as bad as i did....wish i'd have had it checked out then.

ah well live and learn.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that this really helps

Done with my mini rant now.

Johanna

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote