Thread: Back from CC
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you. No I don't have rsd cause I don't have the other issues like change in color so on but he said treated similar to what I have. I do have perphieral neuropathy in that left inner ankle but maybe also an undiagnosed though had all tests even the head doc said. I think at this time and feel they thought the same that this clinic was too much for the pain I'm in. I went from barely walking to walking in a huge hospital non stop cause every class was so far etc. I feel part of the anasteseolgist apt is to give me something so I could return there. I'm not planning that but want to hear what they have to offer for some relief so maybe I can do a slower program here. I just fear major damage has been done from so much activity and still some missing pieces. I feel guessed at. I do know that yes pt can make things feel worse in the short run but benefit in the long but my pain seems to get worse the days after so am not sure if its from too much and then nothing cause of the backslide so maybe something slower. I will find out more after thurs consult and when they talk back to the head doc at the pain clinic. Thanks again.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote