View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Just checking in; tears still shed but not to the extent previously, headache still persists, been solid now for over 3 weeks. Tend to agree with Gerry who pointed out the epidural procedures so closely together probably the driving force.... see GP next week just in case, don't fancy having another seizure. Other than that I'm good, busy at work, a little overwhelmed at times, will be easier once I get this new home printer.

Pam,

I'm not sure I mentioned; but steroids and the migraines were terrible. Some years ago, I had a procedure done on my lumbar area. When I was back in my room, my headache so badly, I had to close the drapes because the light was hurting my eyes and worsening my migraine.

I told one of the individuals involved the next day that "if I didn't know better, I would have thought I had had some steroids because of the terrible migraine. She told me they had used steroids but didn't think they needed to mention the steroids were involved because I had not told them I suffered from migraines when having steroids.

So many things you had described; affected me similarly, including the epidurals.

Hopefully these effects will soon clear up.

Trying to do "catch up" at work has to be a bit overwhelming.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-04-2017), PamelaJune (04-08-2017), RSD ME (04-11-2017)