View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 02:56 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
Certainly comforting to read about someone having a similar combination of systems, albeit an obviously unfortunate boat to be in.

Have you had a skin punch biopsy?

I have started to appreciate some abnormal fingertip sensation, I think. It's really difficult to say--if anything, it's a reduced sensation of touch and/or temperature threshold. How would you describe yours? And how did you first notice it?
Hey, no i havent had the biopsy. My doctor didnt see the use of it, but recently ive been thinking i should go back and push for it again.

Regarding the fingertips, the feeling is a quite pronounced burning sensation but only when i use my fingers to tap or push something. I notice it most when texting on my phone or using a computer mouse/ keyboard. I dont have an reduced sensation or temperature threshold issues though and also my blood and EMG tests came back as perfect.

What have you tried so far to improve things? any supplements? diet changes? did anything help?

I had suspicions alcohol made things worse for me but recently ive decided its the lack of sleep that goes after alcohol consumption - (though ive since i reduced my alcohol consumption in any case). Ive also tried lots of supplements but to no avail really. My next plan is probably to go gluten free for a substantial period and see if that helps, if it doesnt though im starting to run low on ideas...
JimJamJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote