Thread: CBD gummies
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Aarcyn,
I applied for the cannabis license last year; my neuro decided not to send in his recommendation due to my "balance issues"--this after telling me how to go ahead with the application process, and after I spent a couple hundred $$. So I was denied.
At my last appointment with him, my DH told him in no uncertain terms how upset he was by his turnaround and how MJ helps me. Neuro decided to go ahead and send the certification...but now I am in the process of applying all over again with paying out the $$ I already paid the first time.
So I wait...and wait...to see if I will be accepted. Part of the problem is the applicant has to be fingerprinted (like criminals), and I never pass the FBI portion. Then they have to do a name search to see if you're a felon. And there is a limited time period for the process to be completed.
It's a ridiculous process, especially with so many states legalizing MJ.

Yes, Sandy and Jim worked so very hard to make this a reality for Illinois patients. I went down to the capitol to watch the vote the first time...loved watching her keep everyone calm but pumped.
She should run for office...she's a real firecracker!!

Last edited by Debbie D; 04-09-2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: added text
Debbie D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (04-09-2017), Kitty (04-09-2017), mrsD (04-09-2017)