View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 05:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Laugh Body Temperature and Overload

My body temperature changed after my fall and could never understand the randomness of this.

Sorting lots of papers last week which uses up energy, and for a change added some music into the mix! OK, a no no but did it to help with the boredom and monotony. The body heat started rising and then Overload/flooding, call it what you will.
BuT I took notice then of when the overheating started, what was I doing and what came next?

Next day repeat of above minus the music, and then with the music, when did body temparature change and flooding begin?

Aha moment. Became aware of same in everyday life; the precursor for me leading to overstimulation/flooding is the rise of temp before full symptoms take me out.

Has taken me nearly three years to work this out - the old brain not joining the dots like it used to but see this as progress. Now all I have to do is take note and act.

And to my old mate noodle buddy, 'noodle leg and noodle arm' is standard vocabulary now for some of us on the other side of the world. I could only smile when asked if my leg was 'el dente' when it showed sight of wobbling recently!

Hope Easter Bunny visits you all, I have been indulging and am now looking forward to my Nordic Walking lesson shortly which might help burn off a few calories.
chasann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote