Thread: Facial pain
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 04:04 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Facial pain

Hi all, my triceps biopsy came back clear. My neuro is convinced that there is not a primary muscle disease going on. I asked him to look at my very thin thighs and he agreed they were very slim but again said he still believed as above that this not the result of a primary muscle disease. Wish I had had biopsy on leg but for now I have other issues regarding my face.

For now the big issue for me is facial pain. This tops the nerve pain anywhere and has left me housebound and wanting to sleep for the most part. Not only is it awful burning on my skin I feel deeper nerve pain within my sinus canals which feels absolutely hideous. My face is really getting hammered badly for some reason right now. The skin on my face is getting more of a grey pallour like the rest of me with a dry crusty film over it. It's very distressing as I can see my face looking a right mess lately as well as feeling it. I'm too scared to be in the sun because of it so won't go out in the day.
Can anyone offer any advice on what to do to help face skin affected like this. I put olive oil all over it this weekend but it just brought out loads of pimples. Any creams I put on my face stings so bad. All products are racked with chemicals. I want to try help my face skin stay moist without harming it. I want some colour back but don't see that happening as I see the rest of my skin has stayed grey/white.
Can anyone advise what may help with keeping the skin as protected on my face as possible without hurting it? I really worry the deeper nerve pain in sinuses is the start of trigeminal neuralgia
JoannaP79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote