View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 07:41 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Is jumping enough to bring back symptoms?

Hi everyone,

For context, I've had PCS for about 2 1/2 years now. My last setback was back in August, and up until yesterday I was feeling as good as I've ever felt since my concussions.

Yesterday I was with my cousin and his friend at the park where they were playing basketball. I didn't want to play (ironically, it's because I was afraid the ball would hit my head), but they challenged me to see if I could touch the rim, and I figured that that wouldn't bother me so I went ahead and tried a few times (maybe 4 or 5, I don't really remember). I felt really tired after that which made me kind of worried, but I certainly didn't hit my head on anything, so I figured I'd be fine in the morning.

However, I woke up this morning with a very strong headache and actually threw up about 30 minutes after I awoke. I've been extremely tired and off balance all day, and the headache has been getting worse.

Is it possible that I caused a setback from jumping? I don't really understand how I could have done that... my vertical is pretty low, so my head was rising and falling maybe two feet, which is like what you do getting in and out of a chair. Yet I don't think my symptoms are anxiety, because I was expecting to feel fine in the morning, and the symptoms are really strong.

Any thoughts?
red90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote