View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 05:27 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Can't understand why i seem to have gone backwards

Apologies for another thread. I'm just so nervous and frustrated

My ability to exercise, which I've been working on at PT, has been dramatically reduced. I felt decent today after a chiropractic adjustment, but Walking 10-15 minutes dramaticlwly increased my symptoms and now I feel horrid. Symptoms ramped up badly. Just a week or two ago I would have been able to do this just fine.

I was beginning to have times where I could tolerate a little bit of socialization, but now within minutes of being with friends I start to feel horrid again.

I'm now sensitive to bumpy roads and head jostles. I wasn't before.

I get headaches much more frequently, which haven't been one of my biggest issue up to this point.

Can't handle more than 5 or so minutes of TV. Used to be able to go 20-30 minutes a month ago.

And (although this isn't new), my inability to speak eloquently is drive me crazy. I used to get complimented on my confident and concise public speaking. I can't believe I've lost that. I want it back so badly.

Is this normal to suddenly have worseneing symptoms? Maybe I hit my head on the headboard/wall in my sleep or something? Sometimes I hit my head in my dreams. Could this be based in reality? I just can't figure out why I'm feeling so much worse lately other than possibly having hit my head again. and that thought scares me to no end. God, I can't afford another concussion

I'm so upset

Last edited by nickd; 04-12-2017 at 06:02 PM.
nickd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote