View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:20 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
You don't have an unrealized injury. First, you need to get that out of your head.

Have you been assessed by a behavioral optometrist ? NORA has a referral system. Health Care Locator Custom

Do you have different resolution TVs to experiment with ? I had a problem with hi def TVs early on. I did much better with the old tube TVs. HiDef has 2 to 8 times as many pixels for the brain to process and much more brightness. http://removeandreplace.com/wp-conte...1080-4K-8K.jpg

"As for exercise, Im just attempting to walk down the street and back. The goal is to get to 20. I still have yet to get there though."
Get to 20 what ?

"By socializing with friends, I mean anything from sitting around a quiet room with a few friends or going to restaurant. " I can understand the restaurant but quiet time with friends should not be an issue. It sure sounds like something else is at play, like anxiety.

What medication are you looking forward to ?
I can't do the quiet room with my friends because of my speaking. Conversation is very difficult. My brain becomes fatigued and overloaded.

Interesting point on the TVs. Only have HDs in the house but maybe I can turn down the resolution?

Apologies for not clarifying on the 20. 20 minutes is the current goal. I want to do 20 minutes every day but I can barely do half of that, and still feel a symptom increase

Looking forward to getting an SSRI. I have an appt with my psychiatrist next week. I was debating whether I wanted to get it up till now, and was putting off that appointment. Now I'm ready.
nickd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote