View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 05:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It's definitely not my month. With everything else going on the last thing I need is for the SCS unit to play up. Well today, my lower and upper back started to hurt way more than the norm, all activities aside, it's hurting more than it should. I went to charge the unit... no such luck, can't get the paddle to link anywhere for the lights to show it's reached a connection. Went to the big remote to see if the unit is on, nope, it's not on either. Now I don't know what's going on, this has never happened before, I can't get a charge and the unit won't turn on at all. I've put the paddle on to charge up and will try again tomorrow morning to see if I can get the paddle to engage with the battery. So either the battery inside me is kaput... I have been finding it increasingly harder these last few months to get it to a good spot to hold and share its charge or, the SCS unit itself is kaput. I just can't believe this, a blinding headache, csf leak, argumentative husband and now my back pain score is 8 or 9.

The headache pills are xanax - I hate alprazolam (Xanax) but that's what my GP insisted I take to get the headache under control, I didn't realise it was xanax until I looked at the bottle this afternoon when I found it (another story, I misplaced the medication), it is a lower dose than what they had me on previously but it doesn't make me feel any better about taking it. GP doesn't think it's a csf leak. She thinks I'm headed for another seizure. Meanwhile while I'm feeling as ill as I am, DB is reclining in the living room asking what's for dinner. Life is crappy this week, pain is overtaking me rapidly, memory is fading and it's all going down the drain. I ordinarily would be crying about now, no tears at all. My eyes are dryer than dust. Why do things happen at Easter when only ER is open. I'm not going there, I'm safer here at home with the meds I have until the normal week rolls round and people I trust are back at work. Not happy Jan

Last edited by PamelaJune; 04-15-2017 at 09:02 PM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (10-18-2017)