View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 05:56 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorh92626 View Post
Maybe sometimes when I explain my symptoms I sometimes play them down a bit (I think I do this for myself to keep my outlook high) when I said my memory wasn't really changed I was more referring to long term memory. As far as short term memory and learning new things and remembering what people say is definitely a struggle. Sometimes I will listen to my tutor talk for about 5 minutes and when I think back and its really rough to even recall anything she said. Sometimes I will walk to a part in the house and it will take me about 10 seconds to even remember why I went there. As far as speech I can't sound normal when I am on my A game, but if I am tired I will most likely slur a bit if I'm not paying attention to it. I was hoping the hyperbaric treatments would help heal whatever is making my head so sensitive. I know last night I was walking pretty quickly and tripped on a comforter, granted I didn't let myself fall but when I stumbled my head went forward and jerked it up as I caught my fall and I had to run it out for about 5 heavy steps because my body had so much moment from the trip. I wonder if those big impacts from my feet pounding n the ground did damage to my brain? I am not obsessing but am genuinely concerned. After it happened I had a weird pressure on the back of my head, luckily I didn't get a headache and was able to go to sleep about an hour later. Definitely felt a bit word after it happened I definitely could feel some pressure on my head directly after that stumbling instance happened. Is it possible this did any damage or could make me any more sensitive to movement? Also just went to Whole Foods and picked up the 365 everyday value vitamin b50 complex (thank you mark for recommending the b50) . Also is it bad to smoke a hit of medical marijuana before bed? I don't use lighter fluid I light the bowls with organic hemp rope, was wondering what you guys thought of that. And to Nick I would say keep your positive attitude and time is definitely on your side. My speech and cognition have seemed to improve a lot since I was when I was 5 months out from getting my last concussion in 2015. I also recommend you use this magnesium I just got, guy at the HBOT place told me it is one of the only patented magnesiums that is able to cross the blood brain barrier, it is called XYMOGEN OPTIMAG NEURO. Literally seems to be helping sooo much with headaches, basically have none now that I'm off the antibiotics and am taking that magnesium daily. Love hearing from you guys, were all in this together. You are all in my prayers.

Sincerely, Your Friend Trevor
Trevor,

I see You mentioned medical marijuana? I myself have actually begun experimenting with High CBD/low THC marijuana concentrate (62% CBD, 3% THC) through a vaporizer I acquired at a dispensary. The vaporizer and concentrate is nice because it eliminates the nasty chemicals. No psychoactive effect either due to low THC levels.

How has your MMJ experiebce veen? What kind of strains do you use?
nickd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote