View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 07:08 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for the substantial response.

I can't see any specific problem regarding your medications, but maybe someone else might.

As an additional aid to anyone else who might like to try to help you with your problem(s), I've made a short list of what you've said in your various posts, specifically regarding your vision problem(s).

04-16-2017: "even if I close my eyes, I still see the flashing stars"

04-14-2017: "I can read on the computer as long as it is in reverse video. Most people think that bigger is better, but that's not true in my case."

04-14-2017: "I saw a neuro-opthomologist and she diagnosed me as having Convergence Insufficiency (double vision) but offered no help."

04-14-2017: "I am severly affected by visual hallucinations (constant flashing stars/lights). Neurologist suggested Charles Bonnet Syndrome but had no solutions to offer."

11-11-2015: "I was diagnosed with Macular 20 years ago. I am struggling with low vision. I believe the PD has made my eyesight worse.;..double vision plus my eyes don't focus normally plus optical hallucinations."

09-09-2013: "I have multiple conditions which have taken away my vision and photophobia is on the list (macular degeneration, double vision, color blindness, photophobia, floaters). I dare not step out of my house without sunglasses on."
jeffreyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote