View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 02:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Once again, thank all of you for trying to help.

Jo*mar. I know of an optometrist who works with children and their visual problems. It is very costly and not covered by my insurance. Plus I don't drive any more and transport each time would be $40.00. I am retired living on SS. Several years ago I got binocular glasses with prisms. It did correct the double vision but because of the eye movement difficulties, the glasses were of limited value. I put a link to a photo taken of me with the glasses. (oh gosh but I have aged a lot since then). (Just as a side note, the photo is posted on a website that I started back in 2002 so it's a safe site.)

Telescopic Eyeglasses for Macular Degeneration in Off Topic Forum

The glasses I now have do have prisms for the distance part only which is why I still wear them occasionaly. Doesn't help for close up.

Jeff, my levadopa was increased from 3x to 4x a few years ago. I don't have any records of when that happened. The neurologist has since fled and gone, as has my next neuro, so records are somewhere hidden. (seems doctors leave this town all the time)

John, I have to do some thinking about your post. I've never paid attention to off or on periods. I'm going to try and see if I can keep track for a few days. You have given me something new to look into.

Carole
Jazziecat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote