View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 01:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Hi Tricia,
Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you. Woke up with the same headache I had when I went to bed last night. However, sometimes like this morning it does bother my vision. Feeling much better just a little hint of a headache remaining.

As far as OBT= Original Braintalk the site had a major crash and is still not back on line. There is a site called BAF= Brain Aneurysm Foundation, this site (BAF) used to have a message board, but that message board was transferred to the OBT=Original Braintalk site. If you get a chance check out www.bafound.org if you haven't had a chance to do so already.

Tricia my thought is that if you can't remember the controversy if there was one maybe it is best you don't remember it.

I only became aware of this site when someone posted it on another site I visit. This site I think started out as a place for OBT=Original Braintalk members to have a place for support and information again. It(this site) may or may not stay up when/if OBT=Original Braintalk is back on line.

Tricia sorry if I confused things not my intent. Yes I do remember you from Original Braintalk. It is good to read that you do continue to improve. If these annies do nothing else they do make us learn to be patient.

I think I am going back to bed, be back later.

Deborah
debtoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote