View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 08:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've arranged for the gardener to start next Wednesday $1950 in total. Plus the brick paver, retainer wall for the shed and artificial lawn (good quality) out front & back yet to be quoted, I don't care it needs doing. I think we'll get our tax return within the next fortnight so it can pay. I went to look at floor coverings to replace the 3 bedrooms and 1 sitting room. I had a funny turn while there, man sat me down got me water while I took some Panamax and watched me drive to my office 200mtr away. Hope to go back Friday with DB to get his agreement... slowly coming together. DB still going through a very dark patch, I can't seem to reach him. He's on holiday this week and yet has had to take a sick dog to vet a Tuesday & again tomorrow where they will knock him out. Something wrong with his shoulder & maybe a seed in his ear. So another annual leave day wasted. But he won't ask for them back, just will talk about it. I'm more sure than ever he has BPII apparently he discussed with his psych , she thinks he has it bit told him not to take the medication it will make him numb!! He already is numb?

Last edited by PamelaJune; 04-19-2017 at 06:11 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (04-19-2017), kiwi33 (04-19-2017)