View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 02:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Aunt Bean is*doing something a bit different, and it is helping a lot.* Now boosting thiamine(* B1)* by foods.* I soak a brazil nut , 5 cashews, 5 almonds, 5 pistachio,
2 bitter apricot pits ( seeds*that look like small almonds)* , and a dried organic unsulfured apricot in filtered water overnight.* Then rinse them well in the morning and eat them.* I am taking my fava L-dopa tincture about once a day instead of 5 times a day* (and less of a dose). My body is functioning better/ my mandolin playing is 100% improved. Here is an article about an Italian Dr. treating PD with high doses of thiamine.* Italian doctor curing Parkinson’s disease with thiamine - Easy Health Options(R)
I hope this information will help some of my brothers and sisters out there with PD....it has made a huge difference in my life since the first of February this year.* The gardens are looking good.* We planted 3 black raspberry canes this morning, The favas are looking good. Time to weed, hill and mulch them. I call it* "The bedding of the beans" ,a very special time for me for the last few years. I will have been using the L-dopa fava tincture now since October of 2009. So, they have been a big part of my life.* Eat well, exercise, get out in the sun, and play!** God Bless you.*** Love*,* Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ScottSuff (04-19-2017)