View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 11:33 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Mark in Idaho,

Thank you very much for your feedback and your help. This is very much appreciated. I'll have an appointment with the Osteopathy within the next 2 weeks as well as with my medic the day after. So I'll bring up the topic about a subtle possible upper neck injury. I hope you don't mind if I print out your reply?

One thing - I wrote "weight lifting" but I simply meant weight training, not particullary lifting. Simply all the devices you use in a fitness center. But I suppose it's the same for the neck muscle. I know from a former visit at the Osteopathy that I tend to have a "turtle neck". I stretch my muscles therefore as he said (moving my head back/up, holding for 3 seconds, moving more back/up, holding again) and I try to focus on my posture.

I'll have a look at the vitamin regimen, too (will have to translate some of the words first since english is not my native language) Here, the medics simply give you magnesium only for your brain. I may ask about the regimen in the sticky thread in case I'll have questions about that. Luckily I don't drink coffee and alcohol, so it won't be a huge change (except the sugar thing...).

The main problem will probably be to not strain the neck.

Thanks again! I'm glad I found this forum (somebody in another forum mentioned that Mark from Idaho knows a lot about PCS - and he was right)
ExHockeyGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote