View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Went back to the carpet place today. The salesman presented to DB all that I looked at looked at on Weds, without any prompting from me we both agreed on the same colour, pile and underlay. $3030 to do the 4 rooms along with remove the existing carpet & underlay. I was expecting it to be at least $5k, so apparently was DB. He swiftly said yes and signed for it to happen May 16th. On the way home we discused how we will move the furtniture from the rooms being done and where to store the furniture, we agreed it can go in the main living area & garage, and surprisingly while it's all out DB suggested we paint them as well. Consider me shocked... he will call my ex nephew in law who we remain friends with for assistance with moving the furniture, particularly the large lounge /come queen size folder bed (think you call them z beds) from the back bedroom and which will not be returned to that room lol. I said I can move the beds, which I can, I've done them many times, but I just can't move my dads old antique chest of drawers in our bedroom and that lounge in the back room. So between now and May 15 I've got to get rid of the pile of junk accumulated...
ger715 (04-21-2017)