View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Sometime in the last couple of months, since PNM shut off my electricity with no warning and wouldn't give me a day to transfer money to pay them, I happened to look at an old medical certificate that I have...

and I saw that my doctor wrote that I have fibromyalgia.

I didn't see that before. I have a bit of brain damage from long years of low B12 and living in hydrogen sulfide... plus a fall where I hit my head on my brick floor.

After I saw that I began to think that was why she gave me the prescription for a B12 shot a day for a year.

I had thought she'd done her maths wrong, because she was a little not entirely reliable. For instance, her partner doctor thought my tetanus was an appendicitis attack... despite the fact I'd had it out...

So here's the thing, it's when I actually began using that amount of B12 that I had a huge reduction in my peripheral neuropathy pain... I mean very significant.

I have a web page on my site with an article about a doctor in England... it's pretty interesting:
http://www.health-boundaries-bite.co...MPRESSIVE.html

take a look.

But just to give you an idea of how much B12 that is, it's like taking 6 of the 5mg Methylcobalamin a day... the under your tongue lozenges.