View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Amber,

My thought would to see your PCP and have him send you to an othopedic Dr. to see if you might have pinched nerves in your hands and arms. It could be something such as Carpal, cubital, radial, ulner or triggerfinger syndrome going on. I have all of these along with RSD and it's hard to tell them apart. I knew when I had rotator cuff problems besides the RSD. Since I hurt my middle finger last week, I have no doubt I have problems in the palm of my hand which most likely is the triggerfinger syndrome coming back alive. I had shots a year ago but with this injury, I have some of it going again.

Also, you could have arthritis setting into your back, hips and knees. I would have all of this checked out before I came to the conclusion of the RSD spread. It is possible but if you just treat the RSD then you aren't going to be able to calm down anything else. With the nerve impingments, I can tell you right now, the meds aren't going to do a damn thing for the pain from them either. I have delt with that all week from this finger I messed up.

it could be arthritis setting up in your fingers also. With injuries this happens.

I hope you start feeling better and get some answers soon.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote