View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 06:47 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Can dehydration cause brain damage?

So, for the past month, I've been vaporizing high CBD/low THC (60%:3%) marijuana concentrate, which in some respects I believe has been helping me a lot.

However, today I came to the realization that I've been neglecting to hydrate properly all this time, particularly in the evening. I drink a decent amount of water throughout the day, but in evening taper off so I don't have to wake up to urinate so much at night.

I vaporize throughout the day and a few times before going to sleep. Every morning I awake with very dry mouth. Lately, I feel I've been getting dizziness and a spinny feeling.

I don't know why it took me so long to make the connection that "vaping" can cause dehydration. I feel like a real idiot now for not drinking more water to compensate. I'll definitely do so now.

But how bad can all this month of dehydration to my brain/body be? I'm kinda nervous I've inflicted severe damage on my condition.

For example, I know alcohol is EXTREMELY bad for PCS. Is this because of the dehydration aspect? God, if I've been basically giving myself a hangover every night for the last month because of vapor, I can't imagine what kind of strain my brain has been through

Another anxiety post, I know.... I recognize it's out of control

Last edited by nickd; 04-24-2017 at 07:59 AM.
nickd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote