View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 02:55 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Debi,

I read your post a couple of days ago and I was shocked. I have not spent any time on here in ages and here you were describing my life. My SFN started after back surgery. It was mild and may or may not have ever progressed. I will never know because a year or so later I found myself drowning pain and sorrow that is unrelated into a bottle of booze. I put it down three years ago, but after I did severe damage.

This is where we are alike: hands, wrists elbows and neck. I have been told that I have very mile cubital and carpel tunnel. I have three damaged discs in my neck. Nothing is so bad that it would explain the pain. My neck just started bothering me a little, for years it was all arms, all the time. I have had two epidurals, and a nerve block. So far nothing has helped. They want me to see a surgeon too. My last test would be a discogram to really show what is going on in my neck. I have had countless tests, PT, etc. The pain management is confused, the neurologist is confused... I dont know what to think anymore. I have worn the braces everynight, tried every darn tall tale thing to get relief. Please stay posted, I would like to compare our results
Equine Dentist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (04-25-2017)