View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 10:54 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Glad the SCS is working again; especially since it really appears to make quite a difference in the pain. Might talk to the rep about the possible repositioning of the battery to enable a better charge for the paddle.

I mentioned in the PM about "rebound headaches"; there may possibly be a connection when taking the Xanax eventually causing rebound headaches. I went thru the "rebound" after taking Midrin which is for migraines. Eventually it would work for an hour or two then, then come back, take another; until my jaw muscles tightened, making it difficult to relax the jaw area which eventually worsened the spasms on the side of my neck. Eventually the supposedly cure becomes the cause that keeps the headaches coming.

You are so right about not getting a "high" when taking the opioids for chronic pain. I have no idea what a high would be like since even with the meds, the pain is lessened; but still pretty high on the # chart. I never take more than the prescribed amount and the Percocet for break thru I don't take the full amount I am allowed. I need to know I have some control and not looking to go into "la la land".

Pray these headaches you are dealing with soon become more tolerable.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (10-18-2017), PamelaJune (04-24-2017)