Thread: Wish me luck
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 06:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
Other treatment options? Not really. We've tried lots of meds (some with bad reactions), we tried blocks, physical therapy, I'm not interested in a traditional SCS because they're just too much risk for results that aren't as good, and don't want to do ketamine based on my bad reaction to other meds and blocks. Did tDCS in the past with success but have not gotten much benefit this time around (minimal and harder to do with a kid in the house). TENS hasn't helped much now that the pain is over a larger area. I am just SO limited in my daily activity and feel I have run out of options to increase my FUNCTION...which is my main goal. It's a newer treatment...so I have no doubt it will become more accessible...I just, quite frankly, don't want to wait until it is the standard of care while in the mean time I struggle just to get through each and every day...so frustrating.
That's terrible, and grim-looking to say the least.

I wish you all the best for the future, and I hope you can get the desired treatment somehow.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (04-25-2017)