View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 08:22 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

If you're using Mirilax, you can put a funnel (I have a tiny one) over your glass and measure your dose over it and into your glass or bottle so it doesn't go everywhere. If you don't have a funnel, you can make one out of a paper or plastic cup. No mess.

If you're using mag. citrate, buy any flavor EXCEPT lemon-lime because it's the worst and the hardest to get down. I find it's easier to get down if it's really cold and if you drink it with a straw. I alternate with water.

I did a Mirilax colon cleanse (14 doses divided into 2 bottles of Gatorade) last night. Even with the 2 bottles of mag. citrate I downed two nights ago it wasn't enough to get me back to a healthy place- FORGET about cleaning me out. I have enough Mirilax and Gatorade left to do the colon cleanse again, and it's easier to stomach than the mag. citrate, so I think I will do it again tonight. Usually I skip a day between putting myself through things like this, but I have a big problem on my hands that will only get worse if I wait.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-27-2017), Dmom3005 (04-28-2017), ger715 (04-27-2017), Mari (04-27-2017), mymorgy (04-27-2017)