View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 11:22 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Jennifer,

I did not receive a PM from you. Perhaps you can try to send it again?

Heavy metal toxicity is HUGE problem which can prevent or delay the healing of any injury or serious infection. The toxicity can also be very difficult to treat and completely eradicate. Especially when the persons health is already compromised.

If you can, try to send me the report again via PM.

Thanks
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs2831 View Post
Hi Bryanna. My husband got his dental DNA results back. Is this alarming?

admin edit: **see PM please**

He is seeing both integrative and functional medicine doctors. They really believe the mercury toxicity is at the core of his problems.

Related to the surgery, he did not have a bone graft at the time of the root canal extraction, but the tissue was places and sewn in to create a new sinus membrane.

He is currently on fluconazole orally and a compounded nasal spray of an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and bio film breaking agent to deal with the believed fungal infection in his sinus. The culture did not grow anything but the doctor was not surprised because it's hard to culture fungus. The extraction site still has not healed and he produces a ton of mucus from the infections. It seems to be getting better very slowly and less white fluid seeps from the surgical site...

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote