View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 10:59 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smirk Medical marijuana

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowNothingJon View Post
Well, it will depend a lot on you Diandra.

Edibles take longer to take effect, though last longer. CBD is thought to lower the "high" of THC, or perhaps is proven <woke up due to this fine weather change> so perhaps a hybrid will suit you well to offset any disagreement to that feature. I never minded it myself in the past...

Hoping that when NYS passes I fet the choice, though I am happy you have it now. Talk it over with dispensary personnel.

When we were in Colorado and I was able to check out how it affected my pn it was limited, as most indicas I wanted to try were behind the medical wall for some reason (could have been the dispensary- I went to two). They have the higher CBD. Hybrids should bring both to the table, though usually are dominate indica or sativa (higher THC).

PM me or ask here, either one is fine. I've done some research during these morning hours and am happy you have more choices. Good for you!

My best,

Jon
I live in Florida. We passed this in Nov. Yes it helps. From my experience so far
the CBD helps a little for my CRPS but makes me very sleepy.i don't want to sleep all the time. BEen there/ Done that 20 years ago with meds. The one that helps me is the one with medical marijuana. COmes in all above with doses of 5-10 mg of THC helps me a lot. You just have to decide how fast you need it and dosage and the doc gives you that option. SO go slow less is more until you see what really works for the longest time. I tried eatables but not fast enough for me about an hour. So I want to try vaporize because from what I have read that takes effect faster.just don't drive after you take any of them. My opinion as a
person dealing with this for 23 years and an RN in ICU, Recovery Room and Surgery experience. Hope this helps. Email me if you want more info.
Jazzelise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (04-30-2017), PamelaJune (04-29-2017)