View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 06:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberry2277 View Post
Here something i posted a few days back in the TOS forum... It was my first real sign of RSD.... My doctor side i already had it... No i havent seen a PM doctor because i cant get anyone to listen to me... My doc said RSD was no big deall... FINDING OUT IT IS!

I need some help with this question.... I was playing cards which really upset my symptoms.... Durning the game all of a sudden a got a really burning pain inside my elbow and then up to my shoulder neck and right side of my face... and finally in to my finger... The burning turned my arm red.... and it was a terrible pain.... Has anybody every had tempture changes in their arms.... The pain is the worst today then it has been in awhile...

I am kind of freaked out... .dont really know what it could be... Visbly having it beat red compared to my other side....

Please if anyone has any info let me know i dont see a TOS doctor for 3 weeks same with a neuroligist...
Wondering... when it was red was it hot to the touch too??

Any doctor that says RSD is no big deal has lost their mind!! It is not some simple thing... it's really a difficult disease to treat. I hope you can find a new better doctor!

Huge pain free hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote