Thread: PN or Shingles
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 10:44 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Heart

[QUOTE=mrsD;1241563]Shingles without Rash | MD-Health.com

Please read this link that explains shingles.
If a person has had chicken pox the zoster virus remains
In spinal cord and brain for life.

When it activates it causes pain and sometimes the rash does

Not come out. The link explains this.[/QUOTE
Thank you for the link. I've been reading about a lot lately. I have the symptoms. On my right side, I have numbness from the center of my spine around my side on my rib cage to the center of my belly. It's splits my belly right through the middle you can almost draw a line but what I can feel and what I can't. I have a lot of stabbing pain my hair even touching my back hurts so bad I can't stand it my clothes hurts so bad it hurts I just want to run around it which is not good for anyone. Thank you so much for the link again. Now I'm running a fever I've called my doctor I've told him what was going on. I'll end you were right about the kidney infection when the doctor did the pulmonary urine dipstick it was negative but then they sent it off and did a culture and it did grow bacteria. I have been on antibiotics for 6 days now period I can tell but the kidney infection is better because I don't feel sick period but I still have this terrible pain from the center of my back around to my stomach up under my breast and down to just below my rib cage. There isn't a spot on my body anywhere I look every time I go to the bathroom. I just don't know and my one of the lucky ones that don't have the rash. That's being sarcastic by the way. Again thank you and hopefully I will hear from my doctor today. Thank you all
KATO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (05-02-2017)