View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 12:41 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

My weed consumption wasn't much, only a gram or so a week. I do not at all think this was the cause. I am not prone to psychosis, and I didn't smoke weed to reduce anxiety, really to reduce boredom and make food more pleasurable. I think the weed was pretty much a wash.

I refused any medications in the hospital because they just make you dependent on them and I had gone down that road before and just wound up a zombie.

The hemp oil I ordered from amazon and it is sourced from Colorado according to the label.

Ironically, I was ready to move on with my life when I got out of the hospital. But my symptoms continued and new ones began to appear.

I am seeing a counselor right now. But I think the anxiety is just being overwhelmed by my situation in general, and the weed is amplifying issues which did not used to exist until the concussion hit. Then again I cry uncontrollably several times a week, and it is difficult to tell how much is a physiological result of the concussion and what is merely a normal reaction to my situation.

The most difficult thing right now is not having a lot of social support where I am living, as I have realized I NEED the support of others more than ever right now and suddenly feel very alone.

The one thing that seems to help my tinnitus die down for many hours is lots of extra sleep. Thankfully I am mostly unemployed right now and can afford to sleep a lot extra if need be as I have support from my family. The one and only good thing that has come out of this so far is that my appreciation for my family and friends has massively increased.

Right now I am taking fish oil, turmeric, and neurotrophin PMG (recommended by my accupuncturist).
SilenceIsSacred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote