View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 07:06 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for all the extra information.

Being able to read print, but not being able to read what is on the side of a truck, seems to me like macular degeneration. My understanding of macular degeneration (admittedly limited) is that you can't see what is in the centre of your viewing area, only what is at the edges. The words written on the truck might be too big to fit into the edge of your viewing area. Do you have macular degeneration in both eyes?

The fact that the blue dots appear on the ceiling when you open your eyes each morning doesn't seem to me like psychosis. My understanding of psychosis (admittedly limited) is that it is not something predictable like that.

You said in a previous post that you can still see the "flashing stars/lights" when you close your eyes. My guess (and that's all it is) is that this might be a problem with the optic nerve or the area of the brain which receives signals from the optic nerve. I would suggest that you see an ophthalmologist, but I think you said previously that you've seen one or two of them already.

The experiment with the half tablets might still be worth doing. I can't see it doing any harm, at least. If the effectiveness of your medication is influenced by when you eat, you may have to adjust your meal times for those few days.
jeffreyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote