Thread: FCE Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 03:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I definitely appreciate that. Thank you. Hopefully I won't have to go through another one of these exams. The therapist seemed really good and she did stop me several time to prevent me from hurting myself further, let me rest whenever I needed it, and respected me if I said I couldn't do a task (or couldn't do more). I tried everything...but there was one thing I just could not do even after 2 attempts. I did appreciate that they had a HR monitor on me the whole time and took my blood pressure multiple times (especially after I experienced dizziness). Those are measurable things that can't be faked and they should add weight to my case as measurable observations that corroborate my pain levels/symptoms.

I have experience so much spread already...though I am aware that there are still some places it could spread to that I am (so far...knock on wood) RSD free. Hopefully there will be no need for any more of these tests in the future...but in this instance I felt it was worth the risk...and fingers crossed it was worth my current pain levels.

Thank you as always for your concern and kind words. It does mean a lot to me.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (05-06-2017), Littlepaw (05-10-2017), RSD ME (05-05-2017)