View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 08:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Headaches are receding but I'm experiencing increased aura type symptoms. DB calls them spinnies, the only way I can describe it, and have done for many years is to say, it feels like my brain is a little boat floating about on the water and a sudden wave makes the boat tilt and bobble madly before settling again. It's very disconcerting. I used to get them a lot when we lived in London and I had a very stressful job, only now they seem much more pronounced, but it's probably just me noticing them more. The other aura is smell, I experience strong foul smells, when I had the last grand mal it was faecies I kept asking everyone if they could smell poop, checking my shoes and those around me to see if anyone had stepped in doggy doodo but no, it was just my noggin playing tricks on me. This time round I can smell urine. I think I'm going nuts!

There is good news though, I'm not gobbling Panamax every 6 hrs, I'm down to 2 on occasional days. Now I'm off to wash my hand n feet again along with another load of washing to deal with the imaginary urine stench!!

Last edited by PamelaJune; 05-07-2017 at 01:06 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-11-2017), ger715 (05-08-2017), Wiix (05-11-2017)