View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 10:57 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Loud music at this point would mean about 80db at most, which can be listened to for many hours without causing any damage. I can measure that using an app on my phone. In any case the duration of listening is rather brief on a daily basis, as it typically is. And given that I have not been going to the gym nearly as much I am not listening to music on my headphones on a regular basis. Most of my day is filled with quiet, and in fact my inability to get quiet in my neighborhood caused my psychological break in the first place.

I don't know what the emphasis on weed is all about here. It is clearly not causing me many problems. It helps with my nightmares and sleep quality and isn't necessarily bad for your brain. It has anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects that are well documented. The fact that it is not causing abnormal amounts of anxiety is a sign of recovery to me. Weed will always cause some anxiety for people who use it, but recently I would use a small amount and anxiety would come down on me like an avalanche. So I reduced my use. The last few days this effect seems to have mostly gone away. If it returns I will reduce my use once more.

Also, I don't know why you would imply that I am prone to psychosis. There is no history in my family or any such diagnosis. I haven't stated otherwise, and I haven't taken SSRIs and other things in over 10 years.

As for the chiro comment, that's interesting, but I did not sustain any neck trauma or anything as I was not in a car crash or other similar event. Do I take it from your comment that this guy is at least considered to be reputable?
SilenceIsSacred is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote