View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 06:45 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
Hello, my name is Dan.
3 years ago I got hurt on the job. Initial diagnosis was a torn rotator cuff and bicep tendons.
Had surgery, went threw PT, then back to work.
About 4 months after returning back to work my shoulder blade was killing me and shoulder hurt again.
Went back to Dr. Tore it again.. How you might ask??
I don't know....
Had surgery again. About 4 months later, same senerio, except shoulder blade never stopped hurting.

Long story short, have have 3 torn rotator cuff and bicep tendons surgeries, then diagnosed with NTOS.
Had another surgery, first rib removed. Still hurt!!
Then diagnosed with a winged scapula.
Had another surgery in Nov, my shoulder blade muscles were torn complety away from my shoulder blade...
The Dr said if he had to guess because of all the damage he seen when he opened me up the shoulder blade muscles have been torn all along.
Still have not started PT from muscle repair..
I don't hurt as bad as I did weeks after surgery. But just walking around a mall puts me in pain and bad headaches
Around base of my neck..
Anybody else out there had this surgery or problems??
A fail TOS surgery may required scapula surgery base on Ortho discretion(details later or look it up); however, scapula surgery side effect is TOS is they bring it up too high or too tight around your neck. You may have open a box of TOS Pandora. Too much already removed and too much is done. What I do is try to lean forward OR lift up shoulder and BAM pain from 10 to 4 as long as I position right.
veetos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote