Old 07-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart

oh Dorrie this really is a big thing for you to have to deal with. I do pray that God will bless you for showing mercy to your daughter, even when you have had to carry such a heavy burden from her.

I do pray too that this time it will be different Dorrie....that this will be a turning point for her.

I know in my own life, God really had to break me to make me into what He wants me to be...and it is an ongoing process.......so I pray this for your girl Dorrie...that this will be the point where she gets her life back on a positive course.

I pray for you too Dorrie, that God will strengthen you and equip you to help your precious child and that your health will not suffer because of it.

I pray too that He will send someone in to your daughter's life to help her through this. I know so often although as family we have the most love to give and much sound advice with it, yet often our loved ones wont listen to caution or advice from us, where they will sometimes give heed to the same words from someone else

we are here for you through all of this Dorrie

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote