View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 05:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Smells! I'm in the midst of experiencing auras, my auras usually consist of smells; strong smells, faecies, urine, perfume, garlic. The smell is usually amplified to the point I feel like I'm sitting in it.

Today I think I can smell alcohol on DB. It's not the first time I've smelt this smell, I know I've smelt it before, it seems familiar. On Sunday night DB burped, the smell was so strong I asked what had he been eating, (it smelled like alcohol) Thai chicken soup, which I know is what he took for lunch & I accepted it thinking nothing of it (but he was late home). Last night he was late home again, he knew I was unwell and had stayed home from work. I had his dinner ready, he got changed, took his dinner to the front room so I went to bed. Not an unusual action, he's done it many times, but of late he has stayed out here with me and eaten. But this morning I swear I can smell the same Thai chicken alcohol smell again as I got out of bed to feed the dogs. He had training yesterday, it was a day worked for a day in lieu and on those days he usually is home much earlier.

It's probably me; it's my aunts funeral today, I have a minor blockage, work is hectic, we've got to move the furniture from the rooms for the new carpet to go down, DB seems unable to break through his inertia and so on, my spins are happening at least 5 in every hour and it's very disconcerting. So amongst my ramble here I guess I'm saying I'm under a lot of stress and my spins and auras are all in my head & smelling alcohol is not really what I'm smelling. But what if it is? His behaviour these last 3 days has changed ever so slightly. Is it my fear of him turning to drink that's driving me to smell it, I guess it could be.

I think I'm just going to say to him my sense of smell is really warped, I keep thinking I can smell alcohol on you and leave it at that. If he really is drinking it may be enough to make him think twice. He knows my sense of smell is usually accurate. I hate that in the back of my head I harbour a fear he will return to drink. I hope and pray I'm wrong.
eva5667faliure (05-11-2017), ger715 (05-09-2017), Wide-O (05-10-2017)