View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 12:12 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Erin - So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I know how much you loved him and how good he was to you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Lots of changes going on with me and I am not at my computer as often as I used to be and use my phone a lot for the internet. It's hard for me to type on my phone and I hate doing so.

Anyhow, I moved in with DD25 and my grandson. It's a temporary thing. I had to move as for whatever reason the violence in the neighborhood I was living increased dramatically. There was a shooting right outside my apartment. That was the 3rd shooting in a month and was the final straw. Since I didn't have much left on my lease, I moved in with DD25 and continued paying on my lease until it was up (April).

It's just crazy living with a 2-year old. OMGoodness! I am amused by the his ridiculous fits, unless they happen in the morning as they're getting ready to leave and I'm still in bed. Those are not amusing. He's now going through the demanding phase and trying to control everything and everyone. He is learning that that doesn't fly with this grandma. The new nighttime ritual is everyone lays in my bed and we read books. He loves this and if it doesn't happen, he is upset. I have been enjoying being around him and DD25. It's been an adjustment as I am used to my quiet ways, which took me a bit to get used to being alone.

I started a new medicine that seems to be working on both the connective tissue disease and the MS. It's been a challenge to get everything figured out and we're still working on it. I still haven't been diagnosed with anything other than some sort of connective tissue disease and MS; although, the neurologist is still unsure about the MS despite having the lesions and symptoms. I love my neurologist and my rheumatologist and they play well together, which is so important to me.

That's my quick rundown. I will try to get better at posting now that things are settling down some for me. I do miss coming on here daily and the fun we all had.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (05-10-2017), Debbie D (05-10-2017), Erin524 (05-10-2017), Kitty (05-10-2017), nemsmom (05-10-2017), PamelaJune (05-15-2017)