View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi IHH,

I just wanted to talk to you about the nausea. Talk to your Dr. about it. Ask him about Phenergan. I love it. I keep it here in case I do end up with nausea. Since I don't have all of my insides, I really have a problem with meds and food.

The reason I ended up going to the hospital Tuesday night is because I couldn't even keep the Phenergan down. They ended up giving it to me some in an IV and then giving me a script for the suppositories. So I have both pill form and the suppositories here now.

A lot of people do use the Prilosec as Betsy says. It does nothing for me. I believe one of the reason's I ended up in the ER last week is because I am out of the Prevacid. If I had it in me, I might not have had the problems I had. I have some now because I dug for some here. After the move I couldnt' find it. But do talk to the Neurologist about your stomach. You don't want to end up with an Ulcer or GERD from taking the meds.

I'm glad you have such a great Mom. After losing Bill in Nov. it brought back memories of my Mom and Dad. This week has been a bad one again for some reason. I have missed Bill a lot again. I do good for awhile and then something springs the memories. With having such a good advocate on your side helping you get some help you are very lucky. I have a good friend that keeps me fighting, he would kick my ***** if I really did sat down and give up.
Bill was like that too, he kept me going, like my Dr. does. We need that support because the journey with RSD is too long.

Have a good evening girl, and keep up the fight.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote