View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consider View Post
I am literally in bed most of the day, depressed, used to be a happy person, in pain and can't even plan ahead for most days. My life has turned upside down since my PCS, but i recovered and now I have fatigue extremely, body pains, anxiety and sensitivity to pain with digestive issues.

I can't fathom even getting up early, and right now as of typing this, I can't stop crying. I've gotten treatment for depression and although my mood is better, the fatigue continues.

My parents don't completely understand what is up and think I can just get out of bed. Wrong. It's hard lately to do even do schoolwork, in fact, impossible.

I also have Bartter's syndrome and have constant low potassium and magnesium with no change in levels despite supplementation from doctors. I live in a constant state of weakness and pain, with anxiety because 25 years old, I want to make friends and get out of my house.

My boyfriend is concerned for my well-being and wants me to seek more medical care, but I feel like I have done everything I could and I just don't want to deal with another doctor telling me you look fine or you'll be fine.

I came on here because I don't where else to turn, and my life is in a tough spot. I may file for SSI because the town disability services can't cover everything I need. I am racked up in medical bills because of this and need help badly. I need advice and comfort, possibly some hope. Please help.
Hello ,
I feel your pain along with a lot more of other pains...I do not take anything with mine I have a 18 of the points , along with bursitis rheumatory arthritis pain medicines do not work for me unfortunately so I pretty much stuff for daily I lived in Wisconsin move to Florida I've been feeling a lot better. Definitely is a long road after three and a half years I've waiting for my second trial for disability I finally was approved. You just have to find what makes you feel at peace with yourself. I can truly say I've had friends and family turn on me because it disability I used to be a vocational trainer for autistic people and now I barely can do anything for myself that's a very very hard situation to deal with but I also after doing that do not feel sorry for myself. I'm a very very low income it's very difficult for any of us to be able to do anything good for us. Yoga is something I'm going to try to attempt. I also have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder had a stroke at the age of five which left me with a Tremor in my right arm it is kind of almost unacceptable when people look at you and say will you look fine to me and try to judge you. Just remember we can only do the best we can don't be so hard on yourself I suffered depression anxiety I'm a whole 51 years old LOL.... but everyday I wake up and I do the best I can that's all you can do. Gentle hugs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
reneelynnfox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bddouglas (05-11-2017), ger715 (05-11-2017)