Old 05-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianne duncan View Post
I have had agrophobia for 38 years now i have had it under control now for the last 10 years but only 7 days ago for no real reason i have had a set back i don't know why i think it could be because i have got sinus and i have found it hard to breath now i keep trying to breath and i have been quite anxious i went to the doctors to get some antbiotic but it doesn't seem to be helping i am not shaw what to do as i am not wanting to go backward again it was a long road to get where i have been i keep telling myself to let it all just pass but it is not working sorry every one i just need to tell someone as i am so disappointed in my self for allowing it to get at me.
I suffer with it too, especially over the past few days. I had to go out TODAY!!! IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO WORK UP SOME COURAGE BUT I FINALLY MADE IT OUT THE DOOR AND DOWN 5 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS!! It got easier the farther I went. Got in the car. Made it to one store, then the bank, then to another store, then the last one. The drive home was a bit hairy but I was so relieved to get back home. It wasn't all that bad. I KNOW I build it up in my head. It's the anticipation of it all. Maybe if I go out more I won't get so bad. Got to go out again tomorrow.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (05-12-2017), PamelaJune (11-07-2017)