Old 05-11-2017, 06:02 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Headaches are receding but I'm experiencing increased aura type symptoms. DB calls them spinnies, the only way I can describe it, and have done for many years is to say, it feels like my brain is a little boat floating about on the water and a sudden wave makes the boat tilt and bobble madly before settling again. It's very disconcerting. I used to get them a lot when we lived in London and I had a very stressful job, only now they seem much more pronounced, but it's probably just me noticing them more. The other aura is smell, I experience strong foul smells, when I had the last grand mal it was faecies I kept asking everyone if they could smell poop, checking my shoes and those around me to see if anyone had stepped in doggy doodo but no, it was just my noggin playing tricks on me. This time round I can smell urine. I think I'm going nuts!

There is good news though, I'm not gobbling Panamax every 6 hrs, I'm down to 2 on occasional days. Now I'm off to wash my hand n feet again along with another load of washing to deal with the imaginary urine stench!!
My dear sister
Your seeking for your mothers love
Oh how you touched a nerve
I have given up
It wasn't to long ago
She told my baby sister
She was never wanted by my mother
She was scheduled for an abort
My father interspersed a confirming call
Done
So done

I mentioned to you my daughter would also have aura in smell form
Hers was a smell of bleach
Soon after she would suffer a siezure
Sometimes it would be in the back of her throat

Headaches a big time sign a seizure was going to happen
Hers would increase in pain until migraine material would lingers for a short while and then she would say her I go and sure enough a seizure
She would tell me her headache would pop
after a seizure it would be gone just like that
This is what I hear you describe
Praying for you
I so understand
"This is not a way to live"
A slave I too allowed myself this kind of behavior not any more it hurts withdrawing from the ones we love to death
Something I had to do
I would hurt more with them in my life
How can that be
But it's my life
Hold on dear sister
Hold on
With each breath we take is our destiny final destination to be with Heavenly Father
Oh how happy we will all be
Love
Me

P.S. Along with aura i the sense of smell is just one of her auras
Along with the above she has constant visual aura hers she says is like a kaleidoscopice she will always have them
The way she controls her seizures is with. VNS implant wears a magnet on wrist watch like when she feels one coming on she waves it over the VNS above left breast and what this does is reboot her brain
Yup
Reboot the brain
Her vocals are temporarily affected very raspy
I feel all you pain
All of IT!
Paying attention

Last edited by eva5667faliure; 05-11-2017 at 06:23 AM.
eva5667faliure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (05-11-2017), PamelaJune (05-11-2017)