View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 06:19 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackf613 View Post
I've watched the CNN documentary and it definitely helped reinforce me views on cbd as a potential solution.

As of right now I haven't vaped or taken any softgels in a few weeks now to find out if they were the causing my recovery to stall, which doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm trying to get a prescription for MM but I live in Ontario and it seems since I'm 19, they're pretty adamant about not prescribing people under 22 years of age. I'm a little sketched out at trying the high cbd strain weed I bought online for obvious reasons but I might give it another go.

Was it easy for you to get a prescription?
I can understand at your age and the sensitivity to the whole situation from your local authority.....Hey Im older and started years after my accident...

The amount I tincture or vape is more on how my day starts......All in all I will guess which should be close to 75mg daily.... I do understand you are anti MM or should I say dont see medicinal reasons for using it...Thats cool I have no problem....Your studys and dosing are way off and everyone is different...
I was a complete skeptic if 2 professionals hadent talked to me about it I would still be on pharmaceutical anti seizure which also helped my headaches .....Thats a long story on that.....

I dont believe MM is for all, but I am a true believer that it is a medicine and but very T'ed off at my government (USA) has treated it as a schedule one drug....We need massive studys, which there are...But for the Drs and the dispensary putting everything on the line to just help me....Thats very sad.
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote