View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 08:52 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
I walked into a MM dispensary next to a major cutting edge medical center in Calif last year and tried to get information about the therapeutic uses. They had knowledge about the different highs but almost no knowledge about different therapeutic uses. They did not even carry a high CBD strain because there was so little market for it. The prescriptions/MM cards were easy to get by going to the right doctor.
I totally agree...There name are "Bud Tenders"....But when you buy your car do you talk to the mechanic first?.....Or if we go to a Dr. and says try this for 2 week and tell me how you feel????..Yea, I know more than they do....I research any strain before I buy(leafly).....I even track all my strains, all the way down to tenpins that are in it.....I take this as a responsibility and now have helped 3 other MM friends with calming down there symptoms....

Its truly not for everyone, but last weekend I spent my Saturday and Sunday learning more.....And there is a small group of X NFL players trying to get the league to wake up to CBD as a nuro-protectant. I cant see how in the world it can hurt with such violence between whistles!

Anyone who self medicates are the best judge....as for the poster or anyone who thinks its a cure or other wild hope....We all respond different to ALL drugs we put in our body's.....until we can have massive research my country needs to wake up from a long nape of ignorance.
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote